Wednesday, October 24, 2007

next one down the line

today was an awful day.

i woke up at 1:16 (when i had a reslife meeting at 12) to the sound of someone keying into my room. to give me shelves of course, but i was naked.

so i ran over to the office. rosemarie did not look happy. i think i'll be put on probation, which is fine, because that's what the punishment is, but i don't like it, naturally.

then i ran (late) to the alexander workshop and realized my phone was dead. so i turned it off and tried not to cry as i got more in touch with my breath. fucking breath. its so connected to emotion, i hate it.

then i left to go to the dth meeting, where i realized that i don't have credit room to take everything i want to take, and that i still have 33 or maybe 36 credits to take, not counting next semester, if i just MINOR in english. fuck me.

so then i check my phone and realize there was an emergency preparedness drill that i missed. that had my parents panicking, because the phone was off.

now i haven't showered, and i'm going to go to dinner, then an oktoberfest program for peter, then go to quints, which i don't feel prepared for (or even like i can sing, even though my voice is fine at the moment), and THEN i have a meeting with player's guild about next week, which i'm also not prepared for.

then i'm going to have to read piers plowman, eat ben and jerrys, curl up and die.

No comments: